Saturday 2 August 2014

Why did I create this blog?


I created this blog because writing makes me truly happy. I really enjoy writing and I don’t know the exact reason why. I just know that I do lol. Particularly when I write about my emotions, I just feel like I’m pouring them all out of me really and it really feels good. It definitely also makes me feel better about myself.

I might be feeling nervous about something or I don’t know maybe even angry over a particular situation but I just know that as soon as I write and put my thoughts down everything seems so much clearer. This is actually the main reason why I thought I’d start this blog and I’m so happy that I have.

I hope that everyone who comes to this blog does find it a pleasant place and if you ever would like to contact me regarding anything please feel free to do so too. I would love to hear from you and please do also follow the blog. We might be able to help each other out and besides I always love hearing from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment