Sunday 28 September 2014

Eve’s bed


I seriously do not even know why I got my cat a bed now lol. She has not even used it once since I got it for her. I just thought it would be a good idea really so thought why not but nope she has become use to sleeping in my bed. I did think I might be able to wean her off my bed really but now I realise there is no chance of that happening.

 

I brought up Eve from being a kitten to always just sleep in my bed with me. She even pops open the buttons of the bed sheet to cosy herself up in there as well. So yep she has definitely accustomed herself really well to sharing my bed and now it sort of is just dawning on me that this may actually be a permanent thing.

 

I really don’t mind her though sleeping with me and sharing a bed so that’s always a plus. I actually like it a lot when the cat snuggles up right next to me for a snooze. Bless her. Besides I’ve never had any problems with her sleeping in the same bed as me so don’t think there’s anything to be worried about.

 
It’s defo kind of funny though how when you always hear about or see other peoples cats they seem to have this special bed that’s only theirs and theirs alone. But no not with Eve! It’s like your standard typical thing. There’s the cat and then there’s the cat’s bed. You even see it in movies all the time too. My cat is just spoilt rotten I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment