Wednesday 10 December 2014

Acknowledgments

In the process of writing this book, I was blessed with a superior editing team: Alissa Schwipps, who did a splendid job of managing the project from start to finish; Kristin DeMint, for her terrific ideas and editing prowess; and Dr. Winfried Corduan, for his wisdom, thoughtful insights, and keen suggestions to help ensure the accuracy and representative nature of the book’s text. What’s more, special thanks to Alissa and Kristin, the duo who always seemed to know just the right tweak to make to improve the flow or readability of the book.

Thanks to Kathy Cox at Wiley for her enthusiasm about the book, from the proposal stage to the finished product.

I’d also like to thank my father, Joseph Wagner, who provided helpful, honest feedback on the chapters. I’d also like to thank Pastor Eric Hartlen and everyone at Heritage Bible Chapel for their consistent prayers and encouragement.

Heartfelt thanks to Kurt Warner for his participation in this project and to Marci Moran at Kurt’s First Things First foundation for the work she performed to make it all happen.

Finally, I’d especially like to thank my wife, Kim, and my three sons, Jordan, Jared, and Justus. No author has ever had a homefield advantage like I have; their 24/7 prayer support and unbridled enthusiasm for this book were the fuel that the Lord used to help get it from page one to the back cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment