Wednesday 22 April 2015

Kelly Brook: I’m a curvy woman, I’ll never be super skinny



Kelly Brook: I’m a curvy woman, I’ll never be super skinny

The L.A lifestyle certainly seems to suit Kelly Brook. In Your Fitness, the actress credits the move for kick starting her new diet and fitness regime - helping her lose 8Ilbs and tone up those famous curves.

But don’t expect Kelly to get too carried away, she tells the magazine: “I’m a curvy woman; I don’t mind having boobs and a bum and I’ll never be super-skinny, but this year I want to get fitter, healthier and become more aware of what I was putting in my body.”

The 35-year-old, who has been following Atkins diets, adds: “I find it easier to stay fit when I’m in LA. When the sun is shining I definitely want to exercise more! I like to mix up my workouts from Pilate’s to Barry’s Bootcamp and go around 2-3 times a week. I like the idea of being able to sculpt your body."

No comments:

Post a Comment