Wednesday 24 February 2016

Your favourite soap stars: then and now

14. Danniella Westbrook (1990 and 2015)

EASTENDERS: DANNIELLA WESTBROOK (1990 AND 2015)
Danniella Westbrook has revealed she wants to have a third child, and she's making plans with her boyfriend, George Arnold.
The former EastEnders actress spoke to Closer magazine about her hopes to have a baby with George, who is only 24: 'I'd love to be a mum again. I feel like this could be my happy ending. George and I have just bought a house together and I'm excited to get married to him this year.
'We're also going to start trying for a baby, and if it doesn't work within two months, I'll have IVF. The past two years have been awful but I've softened now and let my guard down because I've met George,' she continued.
'Since I met him I've had a smile on my face every day and we would love to get married, so once my divorce has gone through, we'll do that.'
Danniella appeared on the 2016 series of Celebrity Big Brother and finished in fifth place.
Character she played: Sam Mitchell (1990–2000, 2009–10)
(Pictured, left pane) Westbrook with actor Mike Reid (L). 
Click through to see where other soap stars are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment